WhatsApp for PC with Windows Vista XP or Windows 7
WhatsApp for PC with Windows XP Vista or 7
A long time ago we posted a tutorial on how to download WhatsApp for PC but it was not a success because we were lazy and did not accompany it with a movie tutorial. Moreover, the details were missing to actually get it working. Thus, we have determined to do a better tutorial with step by step movie tutorial on how to download Whatsapp for Windows as well as Mac working.
Whatsapp is a cross platform text messaging app for smartphones. It is an amazing app by WhatsApp Inc. and it is so famous that about one Billion messages are transferred over it every day (read more here). There are about seven Billion people on this earth, which means almost one of seven people on average sends a message using WhatsApp everyday. This is pretty neat for an app which does not even support calling yet. What is even neat is that we have found a brand fresh method to get Whatsapp for PC be it a Windows based laptop or even a Mac.
WhatsApp for PC step-by-step
In order to get WhatsApp on PC you need to go after a few steps. Please go after all of the steps in order – don’t hop to the download steps before you PC/Mac is ready for the download. This will make sure that you do not run into issues later on and have a slick download process. You will also be able to go after this tutorial to download other apps such as WeChat for PC and games such as Temple run for PC and then use the same tips to get WhatsApp for PC in no time.
See this movie tutorial to see the process end-to-end.
If you have already followed any of our tutorials such as Subway Surfers for PC or Viber for PC then you can hop to the download step straight away. Otherwise go after along from the very beginning of this WhatsApp for PC tutorial without skipping any step:
- In case something goes wrong, we ask you to Install a backup software and attempt backing up your files. If it works fine then you are good.
- Download Android Emulator from their website.
- Install the Android emulator and run it (see movie for how it should look like).
- Steps five to seven are required for Mac laptops Only. If you have a PC simply search for WhatsApp in Bluestacks, install it, and go to step 9. Open the Twitter App in the android emulator as we need a way to open the browser inwards the emulator.
- Click on one of the two hyperlinks and it will let you go to a browser.
- Visit this page at our website by typing in the URL http://www.appforpcs.com in your browser.
- Come to the page for WhatsApp for PC (this page) and download the file from this link
- Open this file and it will install WhatsApp for PC for you to play with. Set it up as you would on your Android smartphone and you will have what you need to be in touch with your friends.
Let us know if you have issues or if you need help with any of the steps above. Similar to WhatsApp for PC , our website App for PCs has tutorials for a list of numerous other apps. If you want to contribute to our existing list, please leave a comment below.